My life in the cleaning industry began in 1972 working for a Gloucestershire company who manufactured cleaning products for the commercial market. I enjoyed a key role formulating and testing cleaning chemicals, polishes and disinfectants. Testing sometimes involved using machines produced by the company; there was an excellent in-house training school dedicated to the use of company products.
For the last 28+ years I have been a self-employed cleaner, specialising in soft-furnishings (including leather) and hard flooring. In more recent years I have restored leather. By request, I apply guard protector to carpets.
Some of the benefits of my service:
• free, no-obligation survey and quote before each job
• follow-up telephone call after work completion
• independent sole-trader - free to select own equipment and chemicals
• commercial grade equipment
• green and wool-safe products where possible
• in-depth knowledge of chemicals
• straightforward service approach; core values of affordability and high-quality
Happily, many of my new customers hear of me from recommendation. Should you require more information, please contact me. I look forward to being of service the next time you require a ‘trusted local cleaner’.
Machines, chemicals, methods