Cheshire Cleaning Co provides all services on a B2B basis with small availability for domestic work.
Our highly experienced team can clean carpet and upholstery using industrial-sized machines up to 200 feet away which is ideal within large offices, apartment blocks and other buildings.
For the majority of carpet and upholstery cleans we use Ashbys Enforcer 400psi with immersion heater which cleans carpet and upholstery using hot water spray and extraction. The powerful in-tank heater provides continuous hot water from 0 - 60 degrees depending on the soiling of fibre or fabric requirements. The machines boast a heavy-duty performance 3 stage vacuum system which is the most powerful twin vacuum system available leaving carpets and upholstery drier after cleaning.
Cheshire Cleaning Co became affiliated with the National Carpet Cleaners Association in 2018 and has become Widnes only trained, insured, professional and accredited carpet and upholstery cleaning technician with proof of affiliation.
In addition, we're also accredited by TrustMark, Government Endorsed Quality Scheme, WoolSafe Approved Service Providers & WoolSafe Fibre Care Specialists and a Corporate Member of the British Institute of Cleaning Science.
Don't just take our word for it! Read our reviews and view our social media platforms that demonstrate our competence.
- ProChem Europe Ltd Carpet, Upholstery & Advanced Spot and Stain Removal
- ProChem Europe Ltd Hard Floor Cleaning & Restoration
- Woolsafe Organisation Fibre Care Specialist
- Woolsafe Approved Service Provider
- NCCA National Carpet Cleaners Association Member
- Environment Agency Upper Tier Waste Carrier
- TrustMark Government Endorsed Quality Scheme